Friday, April 3, 2015

Chic Girls Bedroom Inspiration

Very Chic Girls Bedroom Decor Inspiration

Every little girl dreams to be a princess and your little girl probably does too. Most girls do associate being a princess with wearing predominantly pink. Luckily for them it seems like our markets are literally saturated with that color when we go shopping for our girl. I’m not a big fan of pink, personally but I have always liked clean lines and simple styles. I truly believe that a little princess wears not only pink but other colors as well. When I created this dream board of my favorite chic pieces for a chic girl, I thought that white and gold with a slight hint of pink would look amazing. This bedroom inspiration is very chic and stylish for the classy but sassy little girl. It is made for a real princess! 
I love the gold and white as main colors and a slight accent of pink in the fur pillow or the gorgeous painting on the wall of a bright orange and yellow flower. 
Don’t forget to add a bouquet of fresh flowers to the room! That would add some life to it!
Let me know what do you think in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...