Saturday, September 6, 2014

5 Links I Love

Today I wanted to share with you my favorite links right now on the web. I don't usually surf the web that much but me and Belle found these fun links that you might like too.

1. Bembo' s Zoo - This is such an awesome page. You can watch how the letters of an animal's name transform into an animal. 

2. Preschool Activities - Preschool and kindergarten activities. You can spend a whole day just going through the different sections. Easy to make crafts, printouts, connect the dots puzzles, games, etc.

3. National Geographic Kids - This page is so fun but educational at the same time. A lot of polls, games, tips for school, quizzes, tasty recipes, and a lot of beautiful pictures of animals.

4. Make your own Gingerbread house - You can decorate your own gingerbread house with candy canes and jelly beans. Yum!

5. Kid Rex is basically Google for kids. It's a fun and safe search to look for things on the web and your parents don't have to worry at all. My new favorite place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...