Monday, July 21, 2014

My 5th Birthday Frozen themed party

As many of you may or may not know, Belle had my 5th birthday in May. I was so busy preparing everything for her birthday and right after that getting ready for her preschool graduation that I forgot to post the pictures on my blog.

Belle loves Frozen, so I was really excited that Elsa came to her birthday! See the beautiful pictures we took on her birthday party and how much fun we had. I can't wait for her birthday next year. 


frozen-birthday-party
Everyone had a lot of fun. I'm so happy my friends came to my birthday.

My new favorite colors are mint, white and crystal blue.

frozen-birthday-party
Face painting and so much more.
frozen-birthday-party
Getting ready to go in the jumper. I'm wearing my new favorite swimming suit from Justice.


frozen-birthday-party
We played a lot of games. This was my best birthday so far.

frozen-birthday-party
My awesome friends singing Happy Birthday to me

frozen-birthday-party

Elsa and Me
Elsa and I had so much fun

frozen-birthday-party
Me and my mommy

frozen-themed-party
Me and my mommy cutting my Frozen cake with Elsa and Anna on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...