Monday, March 24, 2014

Trendies or Foundies: Denim Shorts

denim-shorts

Armani Junior (link here)
Hudson (link here)

I love everything printed and colorful. These denim shorts are all that and more. Both have the classic five pocket design and beautiful vibrant print. Your little one will look super stylish when she goes to school. I know that some days it's not warm enough to wear just shorts, but my daughter loves to wear shorts with tights and rain boots. It looks really edgy and like she says "it's cool".
I remember how much I cared about what clothes I would wear to school and I think today's kids pay even more attention to that. They want to look good in front of their friends and it's great that there are so many options to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...