Monday, March 10, 2014

Trendies and Foundies: Floral Sneakers

Floral print sneakers
Floral patterns are everywhere and they are beautiful pieces to add to your little girls outfit. These adorable floral sneakers are so springy, bright colored and I just can't take my eyes off of them. Spring Court's floral printed sneakers (link here) caught my eye because of the bright contrasty colors -orange and green. I really like the wide shoe laces as well. Keen Maderas oxford sneakers (link here) look really comfortable for any outdoor play. Take your little one hiking or to the park and let her feet be comfy.

I'm really loving this Trendies or Foundies, which sneakers do you like more? If you want to see all trendies or foundies posts, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...